Manager - HR at SBICAP Securities Ltd
Views:2616 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SBICAP Securities - Zonal Manager - Retail Broking (12-15 yrs)
1) Responsible for revenue generation through business development and penetration of Branches across the zone
2) Responsible for the entire P&L for the zone
3) Focus on client acquisition, client activation & retention and teams productivity
4) Trading with 100% compliance as per SEBI guidelines and more importantly protecting the company's interest and security
5) Setting up Branches and developing teams with a strong retention plan since the work demands special skills and high integrity
6) Job emphasizes focus on documentation, random audit of call records, customer complaints and queries
7) Developing & maintaining customer relationship and generate AUM from preferred clients
8) Carrying awareness programs across the zone for promoting investment related products
9) Liasoning with officials of State Bank of India across the zone to generate business leads
10) Carry out quarterly/ annual portfolio review and analysis of the client's investment portfolio to ensure that the investments are in line with the client's expectations and risk profile.
11) Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
12) Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
13) Monitoring team performance & development of people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.