SBI - Vice President - Stressed Assets Marketing - Contractual Role (12-17 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR & CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)
Age as on (01/01/2020) : Max : 50
Contractual/ Regular : Contractual
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, Interview & CTC : Negotiation
Educational Qualification : CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management from recognized university/ college as 2 years full time regular course. Specialisation in Finance will be preferred
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/01/2020)
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in investment banking including M&As, Change of
- Management, takeover, market of stressed assets. Out of this a minimum of 5 years- experience in Corporate/SME
- Experience in any Asset Reconstruction Company/PE Funds/SASF etc or having extensive experience in Recovery &
Rehabilitation in any Commercial Bank.
- Essential Specific skills : Motivate and lead a team. Strong written and communication skills in English. Marketing skills
and ability to Network with all stake holders. Negotiation skills. Self-driven, take ownership and focus on problem solving.
- Understanding of investment guidelines in equity and equity like instruments.
- Liaison with the investors/consultant's firms for showcasing the distressed assets
- Extensive marketing and scouting for investors for sale of the NPAs.
- Preparation of information sheet/IM with description of full details of assets available for sale.
- Maintenance of list of stressed assets available across the vertical.
- Maintaining relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating timely disposal of available NPA accounts.
- Negotiate with prospective investors/PE Funds/QIBs for sale of stressed assets in a manner to maximize the realisation.
- Lead a team focussed on resolution of stressed assets.
- As team leader, identify the reason for stress and recommend best resolution, including through investment by Stressed Asset Funds.
- Knowledge of major industry, industry cyclicity and reason for stress, if any
- Adherence of timelines in developing and implementing a suitable resolution Plan.
- Quality of liaison and marketing with potential Stressed Asset Fund and Quantum of fund sourced during the year.
- Lead and supervise post sanction monitoring and follow up.
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
CTC : 40.00 lacs to 43.00 lacs
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.