SBI - Vice President - Stressed Assets Marketing - Contractual Role (12-17 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR & CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)
Age as on (01/01/2020) : Max : 50
Contractual/ Regular : Contractual
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, Interview & CTC : Negotiation
Educational Qualification : CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management from recognized university/ college as 2 years full time regular course. Specialisation in Finance will be preferred
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/01/2020)
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in investment banking including M&As, Change of
- Management, takeover, market of stressed assets. Out of this a minimum of 5 years- experience in Corporate/SME
- Experience in any Asset Reconstruction Company/PE Funds/SASF etc or having extensive experience in Recovery &
Rehabilitation in any Commercial Bank.
- Essential Specific skills : Motivate and lead a team. Strong written and communication skills in English. Marketing skills
and ability to Network with all stake holders. Negotiation skills. Self-driven, take ownership and focus on problem solving.
- Understanding of investment guidelines in equity and equity like instruments.
- Liaison with the investors/consultant's firms for showcasing the distressed assets
- Extensive marketing and scouting for investors for sale of the NPAs.
- Preparation of information sheet/IM with description of full details of assets available for sale.
- Maintenance of list of stressed assets available across the vertical.
- Maintaining relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating timely disposal of available NPA accounts.
- Negotiate with prospective investors/PE Funds/QIBs for sale of stressed assets in a manner to maximize the realisation.
- Lead a team focussed on resolution of stressed assets.
- As team leader, identify the reason for stress and recommend best resolution, including through investment by Stressed Asset Funds.
- Knowledge of major industry, industry cyclicity and reason for stress, if any
- Adherence of timelines in developing and implementing a suitable resolution Plan.
- Quality of liaison and marketing with potential Stressed Asset Fund and Quantum of fund sourced during the year.
- Lead and supervise post sanction monitoring and follow up.
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
CTC : 40.00 lacs to 43.00 lacs
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there