SBI - Senior Special Executive - Global Trade (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO / 2021-22/01
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: From 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Nature of engagement - Contractual
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Age (as on 01.12.2020) : Min - 26, Max - 30
Likely place of posting# Mumbai ( The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. )
Post Manager : Senior Special Executive - (Global Trade)
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification: (As on 01.12.2016):
MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent as regular two-year programme from a recognised university/Institute. Specialisation in Finance/Marketing is preferred.
Other Professional Qualification (preferred): (as on 01.12.2020): Any certification/course in International Trade Finance will be preferred.
Work Experience :
Minimum 4 years of post-qualification essential work experience (as on 01.12.2020) in the domain of Finance/ Marketing in Supervisory Capacity in a Bank.
Specific skills required:
a)Data Analytical, Strong Communication, Problem solving and business analytical skills.
b)The candidate should possess sound knowledge of banking operations He / She should have overview of Global / Country specific Economic environment.
c)Should have analytical skill to analyse business performance and market trend.
The candidate should be a team player having strong inter-personal skills The candidate should be proficient in spreadsheet, share-point, presentation skills, etc.
- Carryout ongoing market research on Banking & Financial industry to tap opportunities for business development of Trade Finance in IBG.
- Data collection and analysis from various sources (in house data and outside data) for marketing, business growth, and management requirements. Making PPTs, Spreadsheets, Other Presentations, business reports/other reports for the GTD Department.
- Other jobs related to data extraction, collation, interpretation for MIS and business development purposes as allocated by Department Head/ other officials of GTD.
- Analysis, follow up, collation, presentation, submission of all reports/returns and other statutory returns of GTD
- Timely submission of all other trade related reports/returns/information as required by the Bank, RBI, and any other department of the Bank or outside agencies. KRAs:
- Analyse the domestic and global trade data, available from multiple agencies like RBI/Govt of India/WTO/World
- Bank/ADB/IFC/EBRD/Other Agencies and prepare MIS for use by the department for business growth.
- Calling customers/our domestic branches/other banks for business growth
Providing Specialist Support:
- Prepare MIS data for GTD.
- Prepare spreadsheets and presentation materials for the Department
- Provide additional input/ support to the officials of the Department
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Collect various monthly /quarterly reports from foreign offices, Relationship Managers at SBI foreign offices and put-up analytical reports to top management.
- Analyse reasons for variance in trade data of foreign offices and put up to Management with reasons for such variance, on monthly basis
- Prepare and submit data/information requested by other departments/agencies, in time.
Presentation and Organising:
- Preparing Presentations/spreadsheets/Briefs /Talking Points for various meetings of GTD.
- Preparation of ATR on action points of meetings of GTD
- Preparation of presentations for events like internal presentations of the department/ Conclaves/ Annual Conference/workshops, etc.
- Interdepartmental coordination within the SBI.
- Coordination with FOs for various reports/returns and other issues
- Coordination with all technology partners providing support in trade finance to our Bank
- Others works as and when entrusted by Department Head and other Officials of GTD.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.