SBI - Senior Executive - Retail & Subsidiaries (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO / 2021-22/01
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: From 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Nature of engagement - Contractual
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Age (as on 01.12.2020) : Min - 25, Max - 35
Likely place of posting# Mumbai ( The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. )
Post Manager : Senior Executive, (Retail & Subsidiaries)
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification: (As on 01.12.2017)
MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent as fulltime course from a recognized University/Institution. Specialisation in Finance is preferred.
Work Experience :
Minimum 3 years of post-qualification essential work experience (as on 01.12.2020) in Banking/Finance in Supervisory Capacity
Specific skills required:
a)Proficiency in Computers (MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point etc.).
b)Data Handling and Analytical Skills.
Excellent Communication Skills
- Preparation and presentation of performance related parameters of Overseas Banking Subsidiaries/JVs to appropriate authorities.
- Presenting Review of Risk Profile of Overseas Banking Subsidiaries to the Board.
- Audit of the Statement of Investment in Overseas Banking Subsidiaries/ JVs.
- Collection and collation of Consolidated Financial Statements (CFS), FRT related returns, RBI ODI Return, Various monthly/ Quarterly/Half yearly Statements required by the IBG Risk and EGRM Dept.
- Coordination and Compilation for data required for Analysts- Meet, CENMAC Presentation etc.
- Collection of data related to Annual Tax return (Form 3CEB and TP Documentation) for Overseas Banking Subsidiaries, Collation of the same and filing of the return.
- This job requires coordination with all Foreign Subsidiaries and collation/ analysis/ maintenance of the data received from these subsidiaries for reporting and audit purposes in a time bound manner.
KRAs: Same as the roles and responsibilities mentioned under job profile
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.