SBI - Senior Executive - Finance (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO / 2021-22/01
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: From 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Nature of engagement - Contractual
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Age (as on 01.12.2020) : Min - 25, Max - 35
Likely place of posting# Mumbai ( The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. )
Post Manager : Senior Executive (Finance)
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification: (As on 01.12.2017)
MBA/PGDBM or its equivalent as full time course from a recognized university/institution. Specialization in Finance is preferred.
Work Experience :
Minimum 3 years of post-qualification essential work experience (as on 01.12.2020) in Banking/Finance in Supervisory Capacity
Specific skills required:
a) Proficiency in Computers (MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point etc.).
b) Data Handling and Analytical Skills.
Excellent Communication Skills
Job Profile :
- Analysis of financial and performance reports of foreign offices of the bank including variance analysis.
- Viability study and related research work for opening new offices overseas
- Preparation of Presentations relating to Bank's overseas expansion, P Reviews, RBI, Investors Meet and other events
- Supervising Advertisement and Branding related activities of International Banking Group
- Budgeting exercise of the branches and related proposals
- MIS, reporting and related ancillary tasks
KRAs: Same as the roles and responsibilities mentioned under job profile
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.