SBI - Manager - Remittances (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 06
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates).
Place of Posting - Mumbai (Bank reserves the right to post anywhere in India as per its requirement.)
Post: Manager (Remittances)
Education: a. Full Time B.E./ B. Tech in any stream (Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation etc.), AND
b. Full Time MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Management degree (Preference will be given to candidates having Marketing stream as major) [Course completed through correspondence/ part time will not be eligible].
Experience : Minimum 4 years Post Basic Qualification experience (as on 01.01.2021) in Scheduled Commercial Banks dealing with Foreign Inward Remittances (preference will be given to candidates having experience in dealing with Exchange Houses/ Banks)
Preferred: Working experience with cross functional teams like Compliance, IT, Legal, Operations etc
- Product Development and Cross Marketing of our Products.
- Conceiving/converting new innovative ideas for online remittances.
- Harness the latest technology, current trends and regulatory policies.
- Achieving the Business targets.
- Analyze MIS Performance Report periodically
- Maintaining correspondent relationship with our counterparts.
- Innovative suitable upgradations in our products and services to make it more attractive.
- Take up the issues relating to regulatory compliance.
- Take up the matters relating to IT strategies at appropriate forum
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.