SBI - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Manager (Digital Marketing)
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Manager (Digital Marketing)
Grade : MMGS-III
Selection Procedure : Short listing & Interview
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory):
- MBA(Marketing)/PGDM(Marketing)/ PGDBM (Marketing)/MMS (Marketing) from recognized University/ Institute
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience :
Minimum 5 years' post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 in digital marketing in financial services space in Supervisory/ Management role.
Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 01.01.2020:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM/SMO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Good knowledge of website and App analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Sizmek)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and display campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement"
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the offers and campaigns
- Gather business requirement, share brief with respective stakeholders, run a brand sanity check, maintain design brand and design aesthetic, get creative approval and assure timely delivery and launch
- Enhance brand awareness and adoption across digital platforms (Internal and external)
- Optimize the usage of digital tools and channels for optimum deliverability and campaign impact
- Drive strategy to drive web/app traffic to further customer acquisition and engagement
- Measure the campaign performance and improve it based on campaign output and feedback
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Create marketing strategy across channels - OOH, Social Media, in-house properties and create campaigns by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Work with different team to ensure campaign execution and monitoring the results.
- Identify new avenues and channel for promotions of products and offers - to both targeted and non-targeted customer base.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Collect customer insights / feedback & create new propositions/ products for the various segment of the Bank through Online/ Offline and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for achieving growth targets for customer acquisition, sales, value chain financing for the Agriculture digital products.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of online transactions.
- Design and develop customer journeys and products for B2C and B2B marketplace.
- Responsible for achieving customer acquisition and GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) growth targets from B2C and B2B partnerships.
- Signing of NDAs, Agreements, safe keeping of documents and taking care of legal aspects (including sourcing, negotiations and contracting).
- Design analytics program to identify and cross-sell (in co-ordination with IT analytics team).
- Co-ordinating the development of new journeys/ products in Digital Bank including business rules, defining standard operating procedure (SOP), process flow, Operating model elements etc.
- Responsible for working closely with key business & regulatory stakeholders, technology partner, third party vendors/ service providers & Government agencies.
- Ensuring prompt customer service and complaint management.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor"
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there