SBI - Manager - Data Analyst (8-13 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Manager (Data Analyst)
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Manager (Data Analyst)
Grade : MMGS-III
Selection Procedure : Short listing & Interview
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory):
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science from recognized University/Institute
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience :
"Minimum 8 years' post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 with minimum 4 years' in data science in the financial services space in Supervisory/ Management role.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 01.01.2020:
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail"
- Translating business requirements to analytics use cases and liaise with GITC stakeholders
- Collecting and interpreting data on a regular basis for assessing success factors of key products and journeys and report it back to relevant members of the business
- Work with Product owners for defining KPI parameters for each of the work streams
- Play product owner role for Analytics work stream building new journeys for cross sell, upsell and target new customer conversion.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and - clean- data by reviewing multiple data sources and performance indicators to flag data sanity issues and follow up to resolve them
- Prioritize and follow up on business and information needs in line with management teams objectives
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- P/L impact through internal analytics initiatives taken up
- TAT for internal analytics project taken up
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor"
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there