HR Business Partner at sbimf.com
Views:1495 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
SBI Funds Management - Legal Associate (3-5 yrs)
The position will be responsible for providing legal support in documentation and litigation to the Funds Management and Portfolio Team and general corporate work
The role will also be responsible for working on:
- Drafting and reviewing documentation for credit deals
- Security creation documentation and compliance
- General corporate agreements, Distribution, Vendors contracts, Facilities and monitoring of key terms and conditions.
- Attend to litigations /client complaints. Coordination with external legal counsel on matters related to products and litigations.
- Provide execution support and record keeping
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree in law from a reputed institution.
- Be knowledgeable on understanding of Funds business Credit, Marketing and IT contracts.
- Strong Communication Skills, Drafting & Analytical Skills.