SBI - Deputy Manager - Stressed Assets Marketing (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR & CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)
Age as on (01/01/2020) : Max : 35
Contractual/ Regular : Regular MMGS II
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Educational Qualification : CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management from recognized university/ college as 2 years full time regular course. Specialisation in Finance will be preferred
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/01/2020) :
- At least 4 years- experience in any asset reconstruction company or having extensive experience in Recovery & Rehabilitation in any Commercial Bank. Out of this a minimum 2 years- work experience in Stressed Assets Management.
- Experience in any Asset reconstruction company/PE Funds/SASF etc. or having extensive experience in Recovery & Rehabilitation in any Commercial Bank.
Essential Specific skills :
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office and general computers.
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements and ratios.
- Problem solving aptitude and good team player.
- Self-driven and ability to manage competing deadlines. Understanding of investment guidelines in equity and equity like instruments.
- Liaison with the investors/consultant's firms for showcasing the distressed assets
- Extensive marketing and scouting for investors for sale of the NPAs.
- Preparation of information sheet/IM with description of full details of assets available for sale.
- Maintenance of list of stressed assets available across the vertical.
- Maintaining relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating timely disposal of available NPA accounts.
- Negotiate with prospective investors/PE Funds/QIBs for sale of stressed assets in a manner to maximize the realisation.
- Analysis of financial statements to Identify the reason for stress in the Company.
- Knowledge of major industry, industry cyclicity and reason for stress, if any
- To prepare and understand financial model and future projections of a resolution proposal, also investment through Stressed Asset Funds.
- Identify, develop and implement the best resolution plan.
- Implement RBI restructuring guidelines and Corporate Insolvency Process and related guidelines for proposals in hand.
- Post sanction monitoring and follow up.
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there