SBI - Circle Advisor - Central Armed Police Forces (25-30 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/26
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 22.11.2022 TO 12.12.2022
State Bank of India invites online application from Indian Citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Banks website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post - Circle Advisor - Central Armed Police Forces
Age As on Cut-off Date 01.11.2022 - Maximum 62 years (Born not before 02.11.1960)
Selection Process - Short listing cum Interaction
Place of Posting - (Suggested) - Anywhere in India
Experience (As on Cut-off Date 01.11.2022) : Retired in the rank of Inspector General (IG) with minimum 3 years experience in Central Armed Police Force
Job Profile / Role & Responsibilities :
1. Liaising with local Divisions/ Regimental Centers/ Regiments/ Brigade Head Quarters/ Medical Units etc. as well as local units of other Defence Forces/ Central Armed Police Forces for expanding the relationship between Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Central Armed Police Forces and SBI at the institutional level and also increasing the spread of our Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP) and DSP with their personnel including officers.
In addition, the job will include the following :
a. Dealing with any localized issues
b. conducting mass account opening/ loan campaigns in large cantonments, participating in their monthly Darbars/ Sainik Sammelans etc.
c. Ensuring that the accounts of all new PBOR recruits, in Regimental Centers are tapped including pension accounts and terminal benefits of Pensioners.
d. Arranging of Account opening for Officer Cadets at various Academies, Training Institutions and other places where they report.
e. Arranging to conduct awareness programs for pensioners on investment opportunities for investing their terminal benefits.
f. Coordination for installation of POS machines in CSD Canteens/URCs.
g. Overall Supervision of redesign and re-designation of Defence Banking Branch
h. Active marketing for migrating of salary / pension accounts from other banks, to SBI.
i. Active marketing for special tie-ups and schemes for DSP account holders.
2. Arranging for meetings with Commanding Officers of the above formations when senior functionaries have to call on them.
3. Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for Central Armed Police Force / Army / Navy / Air Force and its establishments in his area of complaints redressal. Member of the Defence Banking Complaints Redressal Cell in the Circle. Follow up of complaints until final resolution. Complaints position tracking and advising to Advisor-Central Armed Police Force / DBA for Joint Quarterly meeting with HQ.
4. Assisting SBI in identifying locations for Branch expansion and also for setting up of ATMs and e-Lobby (Multi-functional Kiosks).
5. Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the contact particulars of various units/ regiments to, the Bank for communicating with them locally by our Circles / Networks / Zone / RBOs whenever required.
6. Assisting SBI in placing advertisements and news reports in the in-house Magazines of Central Armed Police Force / Defence Forces as and when they are published.
7. Coordinating with Advisor-CAPF / DBA for marketing CAPSP and DSP, other asset and liability products of the Bank / other institutional Business and handling of complaints.
8. Any other task assigned from time to time.
9. Circle Advisor-Central Armed Police Force will report to the General Manager (Network). For day-to-day working he / she will work in coordination with DGM (PBBU)/ AGM (PBBU) of the respective Network.
10. The Circle Advisor-Central Armed Police Force DBA should not represent the Bank directly in any negotiation nor exercise any administrative, financial or disciplinary powers.
REMARKS : Job Profile mentioned above is illustrative. Jobs, in addition to the above mentioned, may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post.
1. Growth in Number of new DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts / CASA related Assets and Liabilities / Cross Selling.
2. Negotiating with defence canteens for installation of POS machines. No. of POS machines installed in Canteens with direct intervention of DBA / CDBA.
3. Participation during Durbars/Sainik Sammelans and Conferences.
4. Instrumental in getting Regimental Funds and other deposit accounts.
5. Liaising / Networking with defence and paramilitary HQs / Units. Organizing meetings with our CMC members.
6. Recommendation for a) New ATMs b) Relocation of ATMs c) E- corners d) Opening of new branches etc.
7. Steps taken to ensure conversion of existing Savings accounts of Defence / Paramilitary personnel to DSP/ CAPSP.
8. Actions / corrective actions initiated by the DBA/ CDBA to promote DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP. This includes migration of DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts from other banks.
9. Number of Civil Defence Establishments & Employees covered under CGSP.
10. Facilitation of setting up of Help Desks for salary account opening at Regimental / Recruitment centers and for cross selling purpose - Cross Selling activities particularly to officer rank.
11. Facilitation in the claim lodging process of PAI by the claimants of deceased personnel of Defence and Paramilitary. This includes providing necessary guidelines to the claimants. Driving the awareness about PAI (covering claim process) at Defence and Paramilitary units to reduce claim rejection.
12. Others like negotiating with Defence Authority for other Business / services viz. e-procurement, e-auction, school fee collection.
13. Timely Submission of Visit Reports / Follow up of Action Points to the reporting Authority.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well