SBI - Chief Manager - Special Situation Team (8-13 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR & CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Chief Manager (Special situation Team)
Age as on (01/01/2020) : Max : 42
Contractual/ Regular : Regular SMGS-IV
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Educational Qualification : CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management from recognized university/ college as 2 years full time regular course. Specialisation in Finance will be preferred
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/01/2020)
- At least 8 years of work experience in credit resolution of stressed assets, handled deals in M&A, restructuring, financial re-engineering, other areas of investment banking like capital markets, forex etc.
- Experience in high value corporate loan processing/assets reconstruction company or having extensive experience in restructure & rehabilitation in any commercial bank.
Essential Specific skills :
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office and general computers. Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements and ratios.
- Problem solving aptitude and good team player. Self-driven and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Restructuring /rehabilitation of Stressed assets.
- Drawing resolution plans in consultation with financial/technical consultants.
- Discussing the resolution plans with branches other members banks and sector team for finalising a bankable resolution plan.
- Implementation of immediate corrective action with suitable resolution strategies preventing slippage of SMA accounts in to NPA category.
- Maintaining relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating restructure of stressed assets in time bound manner preventing deterioration in Asset value and Enterprise value.
- Analysis of financial statements to Identify the reason for stress in the Company.
- Knowledge of major industry, industry cyclicity and reason for stress, if any
- To prepare and understand financial model and future projections of a resolution proposal.
- Identify, develop and implement the best resolution plan
- Implement RBI restructuring guidelines and Corporate Insolvency Process and related guidelines for proposals in hand.
- Post sanction monitoring and follow up.
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there