Talent Acquisition at SBI Card
Views:606 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SBI Card - Vice President - Telesales/Cross Sell Process - Insurance (12-15 yrs)
- Deliver on planned tele-marketing sales volume & conversion for identified Insurance & Cross-sell products which currently includes Insurance, Card Protection Plan, Upgrade, Cross-sell, Credit Line Increase, Easy Bill Pay, Add-on Cards, Card Retent+B17:B26ion etc. Budgeting, planning & forecasting for complete process.
- Responsible for managing a team of more than 800 tele-callers currently & expected to scale to more than 1,200 within the year. These tele-callers will be with different vendors for different processes at different locations. Manage a team of 6 FTEs.
- Responsible for achieving defined ratios & metrics for processes - Connect Rate, Contact Rate, Conversion, Sales Per Day, Churn/Attempt Rate etc.
- Evaluation of new vendors, managing RFP, ensure smooth vendor onboarding of new vendors. Partner/Vendor management for respective processes. Ensure all SLAs with vendors are being met.
- Ensure meeting all Quality, compliance & regulatory norms with respect to individual products & sales processes. IRDA, RBI, TRAI etc. norms.
- Responsible for formulating & publishing all required MIS/reports/trackers on respective tele-calling processes performance. Presentation to senior management on a periodic basis on process performance.
- Responsible for formulating right incentive plan customized to each process aimed at increasing the sales, productivity along adherence to necessary quality & compliance metrics.
- Responsible for delivering on all key Quality & Internal Control metrics defined for respective processes - Cancellations, Complaints, Mis-sell, Quality scorecards, Fatal error report etc.
- Responsible for achieving defined TAT & benchmarks for Hiring & Attrition Wok with the vendor to create a consistent hiring pool, track EWS for attrition, Formulating right assessment tools for hiring etc.
- Responsible for achieving defined TAT & benchmarks for Onboarding & Training - Creating onboarding training template, refresher pieces of training, on the job training, coaching programs for new joiners, performance monitoring for new joiners, special campaigns for new joiners etc.
- Responsible for formulating Dialer Strategy along with vendor customized to each process. Prepare dialer report formats & track the dialer performance very closely.
- Vendor Management - Complete Invoicing & reconciliation, Reporting, Internal Vendor Reviews, Periodic reviews with SBI Card etc.
- Responsible for the driving vendor to roll out consistent engagement activities for tele-callers & support staff.
- Responsible for formulating periodic contest for processes to ensure over the delivery of planned numbers.
- MBA mandatory from Tier 1 and Tier 2 college
- Minimum work experience: PG - 10 Years, Graduate - 10 Years
- Outbound Tele-marketing exposure preferred
- Team Management experience
- Good Comprehension & Analytical Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills