SBI Card - Vice President - Performance Management System (10-16 yrs)
- Responsible for the end to end design and implementation of Talent Management & Organisation Effectiveness related interventions such as driving Performance Management System, Job Evaluations,Org structure designing, Development plans, Critical talent management, career and succession planning, competency management etc.
Responsible for identifying best market practices in Performance/Talent Management space & organisation effectiveness. Support the Rewards & Performance Management lead in developing performance management program design & strategy
- Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools.
- Support and maintain high potential career development program processes, procedures, tools, and guidelines/framework.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organisation-wide career path
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization deriving productivity linkages to support stakeholders and business with achieving greater performance quality index
- Designing the functional structures to create synergies with in the organisation.
- Desingning the Job evaluation methodology for the organsiation & maintaining repositiry of the same
- Ensure the development and implementation of core competencies and key performance measures into performance appraisal system. Analyze and report on measurement results.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks, deliver analytics to support the findings and recommend solutions for improvements
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and employee motivation/development plans - Conduct Assessment Centers for senior management level promotions.
- Coordinate and maintain all assessment frameworks (such as goals, feedback, etc) as they relate to performance management by working closely with appropriate stakeholders
- Develop and execute a plan that enables our key stakeholders to utilize data outcomes from performance management for their operational and strategic decision-making
- End to end implementation of conducting the Talent Review Sessions for all business units
- Ensure that employee development plans are prepared as an outcome of the performance management process which would be inputs for L&D team for program design.
- Manage the process of identification of critical talent at SBI Card. Support in identifying the successors for key positions and running validations of nominations per the Critical Talent Framework.
- Develop self, and work effectively with different teams and diverse population. Keep abreast with the industry best practices in OE & Talent Management.
Skills Sets Required
- Master's degree (HR specialization) from Tier II accredited B-school
- Exposure to Job evaluation methodology
- Ability to objectively analyze current practices, identify improvement opportunities, build consensus and drive implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies processes & practices.
- Outstanding communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong conflict resolution skills, and ability to execute under tight deadlines
Relevant Experience in a field(Please specify field and years)
- 10-12 years of experience in the Human Resources function with a minimum of 2 years experience as a OE/Talent Management specialist