Talent Acquisition at SBI Card
Views:3544 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SBI Card - Senior Manager - Product Management - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-9 yrs)
1. Responsible for new Product Introduction and lifecycle management end to end
2. Work on enhancing the value proposition of the assigned product line
3. Work very closely with various business units and technology team, to ensure products designed and developed deliver the business and customer needs.
4. Build a deep understanding of customer needs from research, data and competitive analysis, purchase funnels, and insights from other business departments
5. Partner with key stakeholders for eg. Sales for defining Sourcing Strategy for the product
6. Decide upon Product Positioning, Branding & Communication strategy.
7. Wing to wing management of all products in the portfolio
8. Create a new alliance and partnership to enhance product value prop
9. Ensure regular audit of key processes.
10. Development and maintenance of Product Collaterals
11. Be the FPR for all queries & complaints with regards to the products managed by the product manager
12. Liaison with external agencies to create crisp & clear communication for subvention programs.
13. Ensure accurate & transparent customer communications in all collaterals.
14. Proper tracking of product portfolio spends basis spend category, Vintage & spends behavior
- Graduate in any discipline and MBA (Marketing) from Tier -1 institute
- 2-4 years of work experience with prior Product Management experience in ideally in credit card, banking or financial services industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.