SBI - Advisor - Fraud Risk Management - Contractual (5-8 yrs)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers On Contract Basis
Advertisement No : CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 08
Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees : From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Qualifications : The Candidate should be a retired IPS/ State Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police at the time of retirement. Should have worked in/ handled Vigilance/ Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime Department(s).
Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation/ supervision
Role & Responsibility :
- Assist the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
- Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of similar nature.
- Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police/ DBE/ EOW/ Other Government investigation agencies.
- Analyse legal angle of fraud and suggest appropriate approach.
- Assist the Bank in filing FIRs, using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
- Help the Bank protect its officials from unnecessary harassment by investigating agencies.
- Help in interpreting the local laws of a particular State.
- Share knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
- Liaise with the investigation agencies for expediting resolution/ recovery.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller (Senior Most General Manager of the Circle) during the currency of engagement.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.