HR Business Partner at Savannah Seeds Pvt Ltd
Views:75 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Savannah Seeds - Breeding Analytics Scientist (5-7 yrs)
RiceTec is seeking a talented individual with a passion for innovation to fulfill the new role of quantitative genetics scientist.
This position will support multiple aspects of the product development pipeline and will primarily coordinate the application of quantitative genetics, genomics and prediction, and statistical analysis to breeding decisions, help optimize breeding schemes, and support product advancement proposals.
- PhD in Breeding and Genetics (Plant or Animal), Quantitative Genetics, Biometry and Statistics, or related field with strong knowledge on plant genetics and breeding.
- Master's degree in Breeding and Genetics (Plant or Animal), Quantitative Genetics, Biometry and Statistics, or related field with at least 5 years of plant breeding analytics experience in an industry setting.
- Experience with linear mixed models, Bayesian analysis strategies, and/or genomic prediction in plants or animals.
- Experience with breeding simulation tools and systems supporting genomic research, modeling genomic, phenotypic, and environmental effects, and prediction models.
- Proficiency in analytics tools (such as R, Python, ASReml, etc.) and Microsoft Office tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.