Talent Acquisition at Sattva Consulting
Views:895 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Sattva - Engagement Manager - CSR Advisory Vertical (6-8 yrs)
The Engagement Manager will be an integral part of our CSR Advisory vertical, building positive relationships with clients, working closely with the team in designing and building solutions to enable high impact on the ground.
- At Sattva, we believe in outcome-orientation in everything we do. The key responsibilities for this role will be the following:
- Lead and drive the successful execution of the project(s), on the dimensions of impact, customer success and experience, and on-time, on-budget and on-quality delivery.
- Business ownership of projects and build effective delivery models to achieve the outcomes of the projects.
- Build & establish credible relationships with the senior leadership of the client organisation through a strategic understanding of the client and sector context.
- Build specialization in specific vertical and horizontal focus areas that strengthen Sattva's capabilities to deliver value to our clients.
- Influence corporate clients on making sound CSR investments and practices.
- Engage with multiple funders and varied stakeholders like third-party agencies, legal and finance departments, event management agencies and other vendors to achieve program outcomes
Desired candidate profile:
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are passionate and align with our vision of creating an impact on the ground and have the following profile:
- Advance degree/ MBA with 7-8 years in business development/ management/ consulting/ advisory roles.
- A proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards
- Experience of working with teams across levels and functions and building A+ teams
- Direct experience of working with senior and CXO level leaders
- Certification/training in CSR/Sustainability or prior knowledge of CSR law, SDG, M&E and designing employee volunteering programs is preferred.
- Strong alignment with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime
- Deeply passionate and committed to creating lasting social impact and a demonstrated interest in the social sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong client engagement skills
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.