Sathguru - Senior Associate - Investment Banking (4-6 yrs)
Position : Sr. Associate - Investment Banking (Mumbai)
Experience: 4-6 years
Location : Mumbai
Major roles and responsibilities include:
- Candidate will be a key member of the investment banking team and would be involved in private equity, venture capital, debt fund raising and mergers & acquisition transactions
- Key responsibilities include preparing deal collaterals (financial modeling, valuation, information memorandum etc..
- Candidate will also be involved in deal sourcing through desktop research, preparing pitches and client engagements
- Must have 4-6 years of Investment banking experience, preferably with boutique banks. Experience in consumer, pharma & healthcare will be a positive.
- Stewarding transactions through legal, statutory and structural processes
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand the requirements and specifications.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
ABOUT SATHGURU (Great Place to work certified 5 years in a row)
We are a premier consulting organization which has spearheaded business growth over the last 35 years. With the singular objective of catalyzing success for our clients, our service offerings and expertise have evolved dynamically in response to our clients- needs.
Today we encompass traditional consulting areas such as strategy, corporate finance, M&A and unique offerings such as technology transfer and innovation advisory. We stand out in the consulting landscape with our synergistic combination of holistic service offerings driven by truly integrated teams and aversion to expertise in silos.
Our clients usually love us most for our forward looking vision and eye for opportunities combined with our unparalleled execution capability.
For more details please logon to