Sathguru - Manager - Tax & Regulatory - CA (5-8 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Proficient knowledge of International Tax principles, DTAA, OECD & UN models.
- Proficient knowledge of transfer pricing principles and working knowledge on compilation of transfer pricing study reports & carrying out benchmarking analysis.
- Preparing and representing cases before various tax authorities in relation of assessment, appeals, withholding tax applications, etc.,
- Possess knowledge for advising corporate and non-corporate clients for both inbound and outbound transactions.
- Performing tax audits & tax review for corporate as well as non-corporate assesses.
- Good understanding and knowledge of FEMA and other regulatory laws.
- Working knowledge and practical application of indirect tax laws is desirable
- Must have advanced computer skills, and be familiar with Microsoft business applications, and other tax and financial applications.
Education : Chartered Accountant
Experience : 6-8 years of experience required in tax compliance, advisory and litigation.
Candidate's Profile :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and research skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on assigned engagements
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
- Ability to research taxation topics and communicate or compose written analysis effectively