Saras Analytics - Senior Representative - Sales Development (2-5 yrs)
Senior Sales Development Representative
- At Saras, we've bootstrapped a phenomenal multi-million ARR analytics company working with some of the largest e-commerce brands and agencies globally. We are now entering a phase of rapid growth and appreciate that the key to this will be a high-performing sales team. That's why looking for a senior sales development representative (Sr. SDR) to help us find potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. This is an opportunity to work directly with the leadership at Saras and grow the outbound function.
- As Saras's first line of communication with prospects, ideal candidates will possess impeccable process-orientation, have a strong understanding of prospecting, excelling at researching leads, crafting innovative emails and helping us.
- You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. This is a ground-level opportunity at Saras for anyone hungry enough to make a name for themselves in one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry.
What will be your Objectives for this role?
- Represent Saras Analytics' products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to prospecting and consumer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
- Generate leads based on the prospecting framework and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of strategic prospects and align with the founders for next steps Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
What will be your Responsibilities?
- Utilize CRM(like Fresh Sales), SEM(like Outreach), LinkedIn, emails and cold-calls to run our sales plays and perform day to day inside sales activities.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound/outbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails