Manager Hiring at Publicis Sapient
Views:4103 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Sapient - Senior Associate - Hiring/Talent Acquisition (3-8 yrs)
Talent Partner is responsible for the execution of the recruitment process: Interview, offer negotiation, candidate engagement, stakeholder management and post offer follow ups for assigned requisitions. Also, responsible for coming up with innovative hiring strategies right from understanding the client requirements to closing the needs. Regularly identifies, discusses and brings forward issues or ideas to Hiring leads.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Partner closely with hiring managers, HR and leadership to determine the needs of the organization
- Partners with recruiters and hiring managers with the purpose of identify the specifics of the position, the attributes of the successful candidate, the benefits of working for the department and the timeline for the search.
- Identify, Develop, implement and execute recruiting programs, sourcing channels and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Utilizing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) to drive networking and candidate pool development.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of talent so that interested, affordable and highly qualified candidates are readily available to present to recruiters. Cultivates candidate pools and manages candidate engagement using contemporary and "high-touch" methods.
- Provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic locations
- Reaching the defined targets for hiring of different job families effectively.
- Keeping abreast with the market; industry trends, extensive research, strategy implementation etc. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and suggest new ways of working.
- Fosters strong relationships with hiring managers and senior business leaders to understand open demand and define best recruitment strategy for hiring right talent within stipulated timelines
- Ensure best-in-class candidate experience and fulfill organisation objectives by being best in the industry
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with candidates during the selection process
- Reports the progress on open roles on a regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- In-depth understanding of behavioral interviewing skills and candidate evaluation techniques.
- Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information and the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information.
- Has strong offer negotiation and closure skills
- Understands the various people policies and benefits offered internally and thus enable candidate to be able to see as a preferred employer of choice
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Experience Guidelines -
- Has excellent Recruiting and Interviewing Skills
- Excellent in interpersonal Skills
- Supports diversity, results driven and agile
- Should have good planning skills
- Currently working in Top executive search firms or corporate
- Strong technical hiring experience.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Has good analytical skills and be able to connect the dots.
- Should have knack for networking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.