Senior Executive - IT Search at Quadrangle (Division of Info Edge India Ltd)
Views:2573 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
SAP S4 HANA Functional Consultant - CMT (12-18 yrs)
We have an excellent job opportunity for the SAP HANA consultant.
Look for candidates with experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation, with SAP FICO
Career level : Functional Consultant
Job Summary :
- To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the CMT industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Communications, Media, Hi-Tech and Software & Platforms account teams and Global Platform Leadership to identify and convert opportunities, deliver / manage complex engagements and work with / motivate disparate teams to meet business goals
- Work may require travel to client site for project work across geographies
- Communications - Wireless and Wireline Telecommunications Providers, Cable Television companies, Satellite Service Providers
- Media and Entertainment - Broadcast, Publishing, and Print Media; Entertainment
- High Tech - Aerospace & Defense, Communications Equipment, Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Data Storage Equipment, Office Equipment, and Semiconductor
Key Responsibilities :
Project Delivery :
- Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP HANA modules and CMT Industry specific process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
- Define scope of a project, estimate effort and delivery timelines/milestones
- Support delivery of large complex project implementations as a SAP HANA functional consultant
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
Business Development :
- Support identification and conversion of opportunities by working closely with Managers and Senior Managers to farm existing relationships with Key Account Teams and SAP Platform Leadership in North America, Europe, AAPAC etc. and grow new networks
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to support account teams in solutioning for new projects/extensions
- Support executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Education : MBA or CA (Mandate)
Technical certifications : SAP S/4 HANA Certification, Other SAP Certifications
- Cloud Certifications
Project Management : PMP or Prince 2
- ARIBA, SuccessFactors knowledge (advantageous, not mandatory)
Work Experience : Experience in CMT (Communication, Media & Technology) industry
- Experience of delivering SAP HANA projects
- Prior experience of working in a top-tier global technology consulting firm / Top SI preferred
Work Requirements : Extensive travel may be necessary
1. Should have experience in SAP FICO(S/4 HANA mandate)
2. Should have worked on Telecom/Media/Hi-tech industry.
3. We are open for the candidates who are ready to relocate to Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon
Interested candidate can apply for the above job opening.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.