Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:161 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP S4 HANA Controlling Consultant (14-15 yrs)
SAP Controlling Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the costing function to meet the business needs of the company. Work closely with internal Finance team to deliver, maintain, and troubleshoot and enhance SAP CO functionality.
- Understand configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide costing expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the COSTING modules of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Understand dependency between CO and FI and other production and logistics modules.
- Understand configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide controlling expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the Controlling module configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities.
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs and SAP Note implementation
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for costing related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Lead and coordinate the work of a small team.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Understands and applies costing methodologies and procedures relevant for the client
- Working knowledge of validations, Substitutions, BAPI, BADI, USER EXITS related to controlling Module.
- Integration knowledge with other modules, especially SAP FI, MM, SD and SAP PP/QM etc..
- Good knowledge, ability to understand design/mapping of interfaces & with non-SAP 3rd party systems and SAP systems (IDOC)
- Understands and applies inter companys, group companys, merging methodologies and procedures
Required Candidate profile:
- Post Graduate/ Graduate /University degree .Qualified Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants will be given preference
- Should have total experience of over 14 - 15 years experience
- Should have strong functional experience in Costing
- At least 6 - 8 years of SAP S4 HANA CO configuration
- At least 3 end to end implementations in S4 Hana CO module
- Candidates working with Cement/ Chemical/Pharma or any process Manufacturing company or IT services or Big 4 ( Mfg clients)
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA relevant master data, profit center accounting, cost element accounting, cost center accounting, internal order including budget and settlement processes, product costing and profitability analysis modules.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of Material Ledger and actual costing functionalities.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost center commitment, cost center planning, assessment cycle, distribution cycle, activity costing.
- Should have sound knowledge in COST SHEET preparation, Allocation of overhead costing, template allocation, period end procedures etc.
- Should have sound knowledge of Account based and costing based COPA functionalities including COPA assessment cycles, report painter reports creation etc
- Sound understanding of Controlling module functionalities in S/4 HANA
- Should have sound knowledge of Data Migration and Cut over Activities.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive thinking and ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills Ownership.
- Ability to question status quo and bring in best in class practices.
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence.
- Well organized, highly system and process-oriented approach.
- Good business partner with customer orientation.
- Self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply
Perks and Benefits:
- Best in the Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.