Manager at Samsung Semiconductor
Views:321 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Samsung - Technical Training Specialist - R&D Center (8-11 yrs)
Technical Training Specialist:
About Samsung Semiconductor India R&D Center (SSIR) - Started off in 2003 with a team of 40 engineers, Samsung Semiconductor India R&D Centre has grown exponentially to 2000+ engineers in 2020, making it the largest R&D Global Canter for Samsung Semiconductor in the world! We take great pride in offering our engineers a foundation to work in cutting edge technologies such as SOC Development, Image Sensor Development, Multimedia platforms, Communication/Connectivity processor and platforms, Neural processors, Storage Solutions,
Foundation IPs and much more.
Role and responsibilities :
The technical training Specialist for Samsung Semiconductor will create, develop, implement, and conduct functional programs for employees.
- Good Understanding of Software Lifecycle Management business is required.
- Create technical training roadmap for technology training and ensure that quality learning assets are developed and delivered as per the annual training plan.
- Develop the technical competency framework for organization.
- Collaborate with services training head to ensure alignment of content and delivery standards are maintained.
- Measure technical training learning effectiveness through process knowledge tests and plan for sessions.
- Maintain technical training dashboard with regular updating of KPIs.
- Create monthly reports with insights for various teams and hold regular discussions with business leaders to share the progress.
- Manage external technology learning online platform for optimal utilization among the employees.
- Assesses needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plan for employees and customers.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development.
- Prepares and maintain records and reports of expenses.
- Responsible and SPOC for conducting all the internal Software competency test
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research learning options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
Education and Experience - Bachelors in technology and having worked in reputed technology organizations of 8-10 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.