Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:2231 Applications:720 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Samsung - Product Manager (5-12 yrs)
Job Title: Product Manager
Department: Product Marketing - CE Business
Reports to: AV Product Head
Product Category: AV PM (Sound devices)
Job Definition :
- Responsible for complete ownership of a single or group of products. It requires planning & developing the marketing strategy in terms of value targets, volume, market share, and profitability.
Key Tasks - Areas of Responsibility :
- Management of entire product lifecycle involving customizing product specifications based on local needs, launch, ongoing operations and expansion of product.
- Driving the complete product strategy & roadmap, product development priorities, and product release plans.
- Preparation of annual business plan for the entire range of the Product Category as per the overall strategic direction of the management
- Responsible for quantities, value and gross margin targets for the product category
- Product Life Cycle Management including determining local product positioning & messaging, pricing strategies, product launches, consumer demand forecasting, competitor tracking, develop channel strategy and manage channel conflicts, product marketing, market sensing & action for sellout management HQ Liaison
- Feasibility feedback to HQ on product lineup. Propose local the recommendation in product planning, pricing & budgeting
- Weekly call with HQ on business performance & key strategic initiatives
- Continuous dialogue for local feedback to HQ for any changes in pricing or promotion
PSI Management :
- Prepare model wise sales planning & forecasting (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Review AP1 forecasting & provide AP2 adjustments based on promotional plans
- Planning & managing inventories under norms