Manager Recruitment at Samsung India Pvt Ltd
Views:509 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Samsung - Digital Marketing Manager (4-10 yrs)
- Content Management, Consumer Journey, Budget planning
- Managing the content of Samsung.com pages across all sections of website.
- Planning & ensuring 360o visibility of various campaigns across Samsung.com sections.
- Ensuring Samsung Brand & Legal guidelines on the content across Samsung.com pages.
- Driving timely update of products pages, microsites, banners, store locator information etc. to keep the content up-to-date.
- Regular audit of website content to keep track of old content. Obtaining approval from respective stakeholders and on-time removal/fixing of respective content on all pages.
- Coordination with local and global stakeholders to understand the requirements for website update and providing the solutions within guidelines.
- Working with local and global agencies to align and deliver the updates in timely manner.
- Coordination with local and global teams from diverse geographies to fix the technical issues, consumer journeys, new requirements etc.
- Ensuring the budget planning for Digital activities
- Driving website traffic matrices (Overall traffic, bounce rate, time spent, page views, conversion funnel etc.)
- Ensuring high performance against various Digital KPIs
- Customization of user journeys to improve e-Commerce KPIs.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Enhancing keyword & SEO content strategy
- Improving Natural Search Traffic on Samsung.com pages
Website Feedback and Reviews Section Management
- Tracking website feedback and reviews from customers on website pages, getting the issues resolved with respective local/global team and responding to the customers.
- Improving the website satisfaction score.