Associate Director - HR & Partnerships at Samhita Social Ventures
Views:1494 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Samhita Social Ventures - Associate - Finance (0-3 yrs)
1. Verifiable track record for managing national and international multi-donor funded projects for a not-for-profit (NPO) & for-profit entity.
2. Develop financial policy manual and standard operating procedures in order to ensure smooth functioning of finance.
3. Prepare annual budget of the organisation with program team. Critically monitor budget vs. Expenditure on monthly basis and share the deviations with the management and advice on current situation and requirement.
4. Ensure compliance with FCRA Act, Company Laws, Income Tax and local state specific.
5. Facilitate statutory audit, donor audit, due diligence from donor and ensuring closure of all open audit observation & queries through adequate follow-up.
6. Coordinate with company secretory for ROC returns and form filling with MCA.
7. Monitoring all the payment process as per authority delineation chart and with proper supporting documents.
8. Monitoring all the transactions recorded regularly in the Tally ERP financial system with accurate donor charging using cost category & cost centres for program activity & donor wise report.
9. Monitor the Receivables and Payables from/to the donor
10. Deduction of taxes, payroll administration, managing TDS returns and issuance of form 16 & 16 A.
11. Prepare accurate MIS report and presentations for CEO and Board of Directors. Preparation of various donor report like USAID, UNICEF, BMGF, Cargill
12. Filling of FCRA returns, TDS returns, Income tax return, GST, Employee Provident fund, Profession Tax, etc.
13. Submission of accurate & timely financial reports like Bank reconciliation statement, Receivable Payable statement, Cash flow statement, Fund transfer and Payroll upload.