Head Human Resources at Samhita Social Ventures
Views:1120 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Samhita Social Ventures - Assistant Manager - Research (5-10 yrs)
Samhita Social Ventures - Assistant Manager - Research
1. Undertaking detailed literature reviews, identifying & understand research questions, designing surveys questionnaires & conducting qualitative/quantitative research as required.
2. Assisting the Associate Director in study design and developing survey instruments, collating, relevant, existing good quality data, e.g. administrative data.
3. Developing, communicating and managing work plan to field staff with help from the AD
4. Liaison with research team on the study to help ideate, design and implement the research design as intended.
5. Contribute to and organize piloting of the data-collection instruments, including programming digital data collection and managing the translation and back-translation of the survey into the local language.
6. Hire and manage the field teams that will conduct the data collection. Create and maintain a team culture that is supportive and encourages questions but also sets high expectations for committed and high-quality work.
7. Communicate results of the study to partner, government bodies and all other relevant external stakeholders, contribute to blogs and events related to project they are working on; providing back end, coordination and hosting support for inception/dissemination workshops, provide up to date summaries of project they are working on for website and other promotional activity (conference, e-newsletter, etc.)