Senior Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:2427 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Salesforce.com - Senior Product Analyst - EAI (7-12 yrs)
Sr. Product Analyst- Enterprise Application Integration.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- six years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Why Salesforce.com IT:
We build teams that are smart, creative and fun. We work hard and play hard and believe that each individual can make a difference. Continuous personal and professional development of each individual is core to our high performing organization.
- The salesforce.com IT Enterprise Integration team is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to join the team developing integration solutions on our best-of-class integration platform. Your contribution to these integrations will directly impact mission-critical business processes that run our business.
- To be successful at this position, you must be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good verbal communication and written documentation skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many aspects within the team's project portfolio that may be outside your domain of expertise.
- SPA (Senior Product Analyst) is the primary or key interface between IT delivery teams and product owners as subject matter experts. This role is responsible for gathering, organizing, and documenting detailed technical requirements in a shareable, actionable, standardized framework supporting test plan development.. Salesforce is looking for a Lead IT Senior Product Analyst to join our IT Applications team. You will be working on application development for Marketing business functions.
- You will be working with a group of world-class Product Managers, Solution Architects, and Engineers to build scalable breakthrough capabilities and integrations.
- The IT Senior Product Analyst will provide technical and detailed triage on the intake of a business requirements from a Product Owner and help to identify additional business requirements, and technical and implementation requirements The BSA translates the business needs into actionable criteria by getting enough information to make a solution possible; help drive clarity to make rational decisions.
- The successful candidate possesses strong analytical, written, oral and consulting skills, able to articulate and document functional requirements, technical solutions for business users and development team.
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements and make recommendations on the solution and implementation.
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional/non-functional specifications, data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, UAT and other project artifacts.
- Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Define, discover, interpret data models, and assist in design and configure of analytics reporting dashboard to help business users make informed decision.
- Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration, data warehouse and business intelligence functionality to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements/upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operation team and end users.
- Participate in Agile scrum team, write/enhance/research user stories and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- Help streamline work process to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7-10 years of hands-on roles implementing or leading enterprise software, specifically in the areas of EI (Mulesoft experience preferable)
- Strong background in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning specially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target mappings and reporting.
- Strong background in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Strong background in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
- Strong background, hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like toad, and SQLplus for data analysis and validating test results.
- Experience and knowledge of API, SOA, ESB concept and tools.
- Very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in teaching and explaining complex concepts, negotiation and persuasion, conflict resolution, creative and proactive thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application and assess the applicability of different product technologies to business problems; ability to learn new applications and technologies.
- Desire to be hands-on and in the field, guiding teams in creating the best solution and ensuring the success of that solution.
- Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- The ability and desire to contribute to a dynamic, challenging and entertaining work environment with a team of individuals and a company that will support you in doing the best work of your career.
- Experience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, Workday, Coupa, Concur, Oracle Financials, etc.
- Experience with Use Case modeling and Agile development methodology.
- Experience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, Workday, Coupa, Concur, Oracle.
- Possess business functional domain knowledge in areas like Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.