Senior Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:3291 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Salesforce.com - Senior Manager - Product Management - Integration/Analytics/Security Apps/Legal & Compliance (15-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Product Management - Integration/Analytics/Security Apps/Legal & Compliance
Title: Sr. Manager, Product Management
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Description: The Sr. Manager, Product Management will lead a team of product managers and analyst in Business Technology Applications through project initiation, execution, and deployment.
- Providing guidance through their career progressions, this people and product leadership role is also responsible for effective executive stakeholder engagement.
- You be leading portfolios related to enterprise integration, analytics, security apps and Legal & compliance. Directing work assignments, portfolio roadmaps, influencing the balance of scope-budget-timelines, strategic planning and staffing, and demonstrating agile expertise with functional-technical-operational processes are some of the other key capabilities for this role. Inspire delivery partners and stakeholders with an amiable aloha attitude, succinct storytelling, passionate pursuit of project performance, and a communal consciousness. Are you that somebody?
- Build, manage, multiply, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing product management and business systems analysis for transformational enterprise projects, capability enhancements, and unparalleled partnership.
- Guide a strategic roadmap of initiatives for techno-functional innovation in the industry-defining environment for cloud-computing business operations.
- Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
- Quickly adopt awareness and demonstrate command of policies, processes, and programs with discernment of the different pressure-points for each.
- Collaborate with security, architecture, engineering, quality, support, experience, and program management partners in coordinating delivery of complex, multi-multi objectives.
- Represent and lead diverse delivery functions in program/project core team and executive steering committee meetings.
- Accountability for team integrity, product excellence, decision making, delivery estimates and roadmaps, career development, client communications, and project outcomes.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience with product, architecture, career and client leadership
- B.A., B.Sc./PG or equivalent
- Deep experience in enterprise products/applications with an emphasis on Service, Support, and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Technical expertise and evidence of mastery in implementing force.com solutions for scaling operations
- Business savvy for budgeting, project structuring, vendor and partner management, staff structuring, and negotiations
- Assessing the capabilities, impact and shortcomings of changes in enterprise business architectures and processes from a technical and business standpoint
- Familiar and comfortable with agile/scrum development methodologies
- Able to put his/her hands-on experience to use and work as an individual contributor (when required)
- Communicate with business as well as technical audiences. Able to write clear and concise documentation, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Function independently and as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a (really) fast-paced environment, convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and strive for continued improvement. The successful candidate will enjoy the risk and opportunity of advanced technology development
- Impressive presentation skills and experience communicating and convincing audiences from analysts to C-suite
- Any experience working with business portfolios such as enterprise integration, analytics, security apps and Legal & compliance
15 - 20 years
- MBA, MSc or equivalent
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming and experience with J2EE technologies
- Experience in professional services roles/engagements
- Agile/scrum certifications
- Force.com certifications
- SaaS business model/operations
- A physical or creative channel for balancing an immersive, professional environment
- Experience with the Force.com and Visualforce development platforms highly beneficial
- Travel requirements: less than 10%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.