Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2166 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Sales Trainer - B2B Segment - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
CTC : 13- 18 LPA
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process;
- Developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance;
- Scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives;
- Observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Sales Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
- Training, Training Management, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning, Orienting Employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.