Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1588 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Sales Strategy Consultant - FMCG/Consumer Healthcare/OTC (25-30 yrs)
Sales Strategy Consultant
The role entails-
Advising / assisting FMCG/ Consumer Healthcare/OTC Clients with regard to -
- Sales strategies and plans for the overall growth of market share on a sustainable basis.
This would entail
- Analyzing and developing a sound understanding of the company's business & ecosystem and short to long-term business objectives and goals.
- Addressing periodic and tactical issues and helping the teams overcome those and create opportunities for the business.
- Assisting in all aspects like market penetration, distribution, new channels, visibility, margins optimization, etc.
- Sales Team building and motivation.
- Planning and budgeting rigor and developing a meticulous reporting framework and establishing it as an effective decision assist tool.
- Building strong topline and bottom-line orientation right down to frontline teams.
- Special projects.
Desired professional background-
- MBA from a leading institute.
- Upwards of 25 years of Sales experience in leading FMCG/ Consumer Healthcare/OTC companies.
- Should have led the Sales function for at least a few years.
- Currently working as a Consultant or transitioning out of a full-time assignment.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.