Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:19662 Applications:2041 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Sales Specialist - e-Commerce (2-6 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced sales manager with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Our client works with Small & Medium Businesses (SMB) to enable their growth in the digital economy. It provides multiple products and services to retailers to scale their business.
As a Sales Specialist, you would be responsible for driving gift cards issuance through large corporates in your region and manage those relationships on an ongoing basis. Candidate must be an effective communicator and negotiator working with our most important partners and corporate customers.
He/she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills. As a mature sales manager, who is focused on driving sales and customer experiences for the gift cards category, you will be responsible for the following:
1) Drive gift card sales through B2B channel viz. key corporate customers (companies with INR 500+cr turnover) by interacting with decision makers within these companies
2) On-board new corporates for gift cards by providing solutions to their internal requirements, and successfully closing complex contract negotiations
3) Own and cultivate the business relationship with the key partners and corporate customers with a long term vision to make the gift cards their top choice for any gifting requirement or reward program
4) Be accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on key inputs and outputs in Salesforce.com and other reporting systems.
5) Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers
The ideal candidate will be numbers driven, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of driving B2B sales and relationship management. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
Basic qualifications :
- 2-6 years of experience in B2B business development / Channel partner management role
- Understanding of the pre-paid gifting market in the B2B channel
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Willing to undertake frequent travel for client meetings
- MBA/Post-graduation qualification
Preferred qualifications :
- Business development and Key account management background in Rewards management, Loyalty management or B2B Gifting industry.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- .
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.