Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:589 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Sales Promotion Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the top FMCG Consumer care companies in India and International markets
JOB TITLE: SALES PROMOTION MANAGER
DEPARTMENT / GROUP : CONSUMER CARE DIVISION
POSITION REPORTS TO : REGIONAL MANAGER
Job Purpose: The position is responsible for handling General Trade - Key accounts sales (Star outlets) and driving all promotional and sales support activities in the region.
- MBA (2013-17) from a premier institute ONLY
- Around 5-8 years of experience in FMCG firms, majority of this experience being as an ASM/Trade Marketing manager
Location : Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata
Number of positions : 3 (1 for each location. Sales Promotions Manager - North, West & East)
1) Driving growth and visibility in the star outlets channel. The candidate will be responsible for top-line and bottom line figures for this channel
2) Handling all sales development activities in the region, like
- Design and drive local sales promotion activities in the market
- Driving IT initiatives and compliance in the sales function
- Distribution expansion initiatives
3) Handling all promotional and trade marketing activities in the region.
4) Being a focal point of contact with the marketing team at Business office and the sales teams in the region
This position will be supported by ably trained Field executives (on rolls) to drive all the above listed initiatives across the region.