Senior Recruiter at Radford Global Ltd
Views:10352 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - Gulf Region (12-16 yrs)
GCC - Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager (Gulf Region) (9-16 yrs)
Dept : International Business
Position : Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager (Gulf Region)
Place : Dubai, UAE or H.O. Mumbai, India
Scope of Region - GCC / MENA
Candidates should be from below background only to get selected.
- Indian FMCG with Significant Presence/ Operations/ Exports in GCC
- GCC based FMCG Companies
- MNC FMCG Companies in GCC
- Modern Trade retailers in GCC
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Market Assessment for developing potential partners, market entry strategies
- Participate in Conferences, Seminars & Trade Shows to promote and raise awareness of PAPL Products
- Find potential customers in the responsible geography, present them our basket of products and ultimately create long term strategic accounts with Clients that will continue to grow
- Competitors Analysis, intelligence gathering & regular market observation for potential business opportunities
- Market development - Liaison with Distributors, Retailers, Govt Trade Bodies etc to keep smooth relationships and expedite business requirements
- Deliver P&L (Topline & Bottom-line) as per the Annual Business Plan
- Optimizing channel management, S&D network, new market development
- Being responsible for end to end cycle management i.e. from Lead generation to deal closure and also should have a forecasted pipeline
- Should be aggressive in account management, growing existing relationships and constantly reviewing customer account and its business
- Manage Market entry prioritisation- Understanding regulations, licensing, competitive barriers and their impact within the country
- Strategizes on the various SKU's that will be marketed within the region to suit the local market.
- Assists in strategizing for new product development for the region - Categories and sub categories to be present in to capture market share
- Market Research, Product Development and Consumer Promotions
- Provide Inputs for Marketing calendar for the year (Media, BTL Activations, Merchandising etc)
- Liaise with Market Research agencies, consumer research agencies etc.
- Team Building - nurture talent and hire people in sales team to head sub-regions.
- Increase effectiveness of reporting systems and drive adherence to processes and systems
- Manages all aspects of pricing, reporting, invoicing, and contractual/commissions reconciliation
- Coordinate with manufacturing, supply chain, finance, HR & IT in line with PAPL guidelines
Candidate Profile :
- Post Graduate MBA with 12 - 15 years experience, of which at least 8 years in International Business Development
- Excellent knowledge of F&B Industry
- Strong oral & written communication skills - Good command over spoken English language. Spoken Arabic knowledge preferred.
- Should have experience in handling B2B clients from MENA region
- Ability to work in cross-culture environment and work with cross functional teams
- Sharp ability to understand consumers in the context of different geographies and cultural backgrounds
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.