Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:193 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Sales Manager - Pharma (10-13 yrs)
He will be heading the sales function and play the role of a catalyst and galvanize/build a team of field force to achieve the sales targets and growth objective. He has to be highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel and accustomed to working in a highly competitive environment and exposed to both medical and consumer business.
The business being in evolving stage, he would be instrumental in assisting the Managing Director in setting performance /hygiene standards and benchmarks, a healthy work culture in the team - essential to achieve the ambitious growth objectives of the business.
The key responsibilities are :
Achieving the sales targets will be the major responsibility of the Sales of Madhya Pradesh, The achievement of targets needs to have the following essential components:
- Focus on bottom-line along with topline;
- Product mix;
- Performance from individual zones/regions/area/territory;
- Growth territory-wise/area-wise/state-wise and most importantly product-wise;
- Productivity and market share;
- Sales plan/forecasting, achieving weekly and monthly sales plan and indenting products to production team based on realistic forecast
- Team Building, leadership and direction:
Sales Manager should be able to prepare a well thought SOP for selection, induction, training and on-the-job coaching for sales teams.