People & Talent Business Partner at Nexthink
Views:527 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Sales Manager - MSP (10-20 yrs)
Quota Carrying Sales Executive is responsible for business planning, partnership, pursuit, end-to-end opportunity management, and revenue delivery by selling Nexthink with/to MSPs and their customers. The Sales Executive will embed/integrate Nexthink solutions and services into their MSP Service Offerings and support the MSP community to drive the MSP service powered by Nexthink.
- Further, develop business partnerships with a major managed service provider(s) (MSP) leading end-user computing service worldwide.
- Develop and maintain a joint business plan with respective MSP partner(s) and ensure contracts, commercials, and systems are aligned to support the global business.
- Grow the existing partnership revenue generation and strategic placement of Nexthink in their overall portfolio.
- Build and grow license revenue resulting from projects won and managed by these partners, in which Nexthink has been included in their solution stack.
- Drive partner enablement, relationships, and sales capabilities to hit a planned revenue quota (both new deals as well ensuring successful renewal business).
- Lead, drive, and assist a business development team, presales, marketing, partner success, and cross-functional team to achieve the objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 10+ years of proven success in direct sales and/or direct sales to MSPs, coupled with experience in channel development/ sales, with 10+ years in enterprise software.
- Domain experiences in Digital Workplace, End User Computing, Network/Systems Management/APM, and/or ITSM.
- Demonstrated success in selling to MSP and developing partner ecosystems using an extensive network of MSP and channel partner relationships.
- Working and collaborating with Nexthink direct sales organization to optimize pipeline development and opportunity management processes.
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results.
- Strong initiative, organization, and prioritization skills with the proven ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Flexible, innovative, and able to respond appropriately in a time-critical environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.