Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2744 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Sales Manager - Client Relationship Manager - Benefits & Rewards Services Firm (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager - Sales, Client Relationship Manager in Mumbai
COMPANY :Benefits and Rewards Services
POSITION :Manager - Sales, Client Relationship Manager
AIM OF THE JOB -
- To maintain excellent relationships and have a defined call plan with all the KEY CLIENTS in the portfolio to leverage business opportunities.
- Capable to enhance business with existing client portfolio.
- Able to deliver on Institutional / Corporate cross selling numbers assigned for the branch.
- Capable to deliver on expectations at a leadership level, able to aggressively drive numbers for the branch.
- Able to manage Debt control and profitability.
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS -
Indicate the main activities / duties to be conducted in the job.
- Portfolio Management - To manage an assigned portfolio of Meal Voucher and Gift Voucher Corporate Clients in an identified territory.
- Client Relationships - To maintain and manage client expectations and resolve their concerns / issues in agreed timeframes.
- Sales Achievement - To achieve the set business targets for Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers by cross selling, up selling, reference selling within the assigned portfolio
- Debt Control - To manage the portfolio debt at desirable levels and as per the company policy. This is a critical activity.
- Team Work - To work with peers and cross functional groups in sync to achieve Customer and Business objectives.
- Client Visits - To meet and maintain a healthy track record of client visits to ensure good hold over any given account.
- Prioritization - To maintain excellent relationships and have a defined call plan with all the KEY CLIENTS in the portfolio to leverage business opportunities.
- People Management.
- Driving Results.
- Good presentation skills.
- Effective communication.
- Building Talent.
- A - Will do- attitude.
- Self Motivated
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Proficiency in MS- Office.
- 3-4 years in the CRM / CRE role with a Corporate.
- Managing a portfolio of Corporate Clients.
- Managing Relationships with Senior Management.
- Proven track record of basket selling to the Client portfolio
- Achieving Customer Satisfaction through timely resolution of issues / concerns
- Good understanding of the Corporate needs.
- Able to work independently in a competitive environment.
- Front line Sales / CRM experience in a well established Services or Hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.