Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:170 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sales Manager - Business Development - IT Hardware (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify, Engage and Close Business with potential Large Segment Corporate accounts.
- Maintain direct relationships with high potential explore cross selling/up selling opportunities.
- Meet the monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Drive on time collections
- Manage relationships with vendor representatives and channel partners for the assigned product/ business
- Responsible for MIS, reports generation, documentation and compliance for the assigned product/ business
- Ensure end to end order execution, payment collection and customer satisfaction.
- The role holder is also responsible for effective management of documentation and compliance for the assigned products
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have minimum Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Management/ Technology.
- Should have total of 3-6 years of total experience in Sales of IT products of preferably IT hardware
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual, with go getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure without time constraints
- Focused on results and not tasks.
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to build strong relations with key stakeholders
- Basic IT product and domain knowledge is a must
(Notes: Applicants from IT Hardware Industry will be preferred, but also open to relevant industries)