Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:121 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Sales lead - AI Practice (10-15 yrs)
- Together with the regional sales leaders, Lead and develop market penetration strategies and programs to increase the uptake of the AI services relevant to Communication, Media and Entertainment verticals.
- Develop winning strategies with sales leaders and engage with customer in a consultative manner, by positioning the solutions, capabilities and IP/Platforms of the organsition in the area of Artificial Intelligence.
- Support sales and competency teams to develop customer-facing collaterals e.g. presentations, demos, POCs, Pilots, proposals and solution architectures and designs.
- Technology areas covered include AI/ML, Conversational AI, Virtual Assistants/Speech Analytics, NLP and Text Analytics, Computer Vision and Cognitive Solutions etc.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales and competency teams to create account plans and design, create and present business solutions to improve customer revenue growth.
- Implement best practices based approach that leverages data, financial results, learnings and feedback to constantly improve results
- Provide transparent and consistent management input on status of the business, results and quality of our combined execution
- Communicate customer insights with product management to refine product strategy and roadmap
- Support the internal knowledge management process by providing inputs to the knowledge officer on a periodic basis.
- 10+ years of hands-on technology and consulting experience, and 2+ years leading AI consulting that delivered overachievement.
- Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results.
- Strong technical, commercial and financial skills with an ability to operate independently.
- Ideally, significant experience supporting enterprise business, business intelligence and/or data analytics products.
- Possess well-developed communication and presentation skills; able to communicate with confidence at the CxO level leaders.
- Passion for sales in the areas of AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Track record of team selling, as well as driving engagement and collaboration
- Domain knowledge and/or experience selling into enterprise environments
- Willingness to travel