HR Recruiter at Mayvent Management
Views:763 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Sales HR Role - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (5-7 yrs)
CTC Range - upto 15LPA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Responsible for all the HR activities related to the direct and the indirect staff.
- Manpower Management - Recruitment and hiring for direct and indirect sales, Induction, and Orientation of the new joinee as per plan.
- Maintain a healthy occupancy rate as suggested by the management for on-roll and off-roll employees and track occupancy levels month on month.
- Support Regional Manager in planning Manpower requirements and help execution of the same.
- Support Target and incentive rollout for all sales team members including ensuring awareness, appreciation and alignment by sales team on the same for the branch.
- Drive People Agenda in sales team through pre planned reach out activities at regular intervals
- Ensure & facilitate sales processes like monthly scheduling of meetings facilitating the communication flow & alignment of the entire system from HO to the field as well as providing a channel of feedback from people to the organization.
- Collate &verify the monthly program of the sales team & track deviations if any.
- Performance Management & Development - Facilitate goal setting, measures, review and final rating and maintaining records of the same.
- Compensation Management - Conduct Survey / study on the trends in compensation evaluate and suggest accordingly for field force and indirect field force.
- Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry with specific reference to sales team.
- Facilitating in Identifying training needs for the sales & in executing training calendar for the entire sales team through internal and external resources
- Managing the attrition of the team and ensuring the exit tracking and process implementation.
- Ensure full & final settlements including statutory obligations are fulfilled for the both direct and indirect employees.
- Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees.
- Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same.
- Facilitate in identifying talents of on-roll and off-roll team and help in career progression initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated individual with innovative skills in problem-solving and a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal Skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior Hands on Experience in business partnering with the sales population
- Should be proactive and be able to multi-task
- Work from Office - 6 days working.
- Working days - Monday to Saturday.
- Location - Bhandup.
- Candidate must be Ready to Travel as per requirement