CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1035 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Sales HR Lead - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-4 yrs)
People person - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Analytical and Critical Thinker - to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of communication
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Key deliverables of the role will include -
- Streamlining the performance feedback system covering the entire organization.
- Management of Career roadmap - Managing promotions and coaching employees on navigating career track, facilitating requisite training to achieve their roadmap
- Documentation & streamlining of various general HR practices
- Managing & improving employee satisfaction
- Design and implement best in class talent acquisition practices to ensure adequate talent pipeline in the Group.
- Own and deliver leadership hiring at Corporate for all businesses within the group
- Lead the manpower planning exercise to ensure Shahi is always ahead of the curve in manpower acquisition for current operations as well as growth
- Support and guide Business HR Partners in SBU's to hire mid and junior level staff. Train recruiters within SBU's to ensure the quality and rigour of recruitment is sustained
- Lead the campus recruitment program to bring best in class talent from campuses
- Lead the Onboarding and Induction function and ensure hired talent has a great experience in first 6 months through a structured connect program.
- Maintain, analyse and update metrics related to Talent Acquisition. Owner for TA Dashboard
- Implement and evangelise use of technology for superior stakeholder management
- Lead and develop talent within Talent Acquisition function
- Build relationship and maintain connect with business managers to ensure proper stakeholder expectations
- TA Audit of Business TA Operations to ensure accepted metrics are met
- Implement competency based interviewing to align with overall competency based organisation is developed
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication) in an ATS (applicant tracking system) environment.
Person Specification :
- MBA/PGDM in HR from an institute of repute with 1 - 3 yrs of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.