Leadership Consultant at VBeyond Corporation
Views:401 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sales HR Business Partner - Retail (8-10 yrs)
Looking to build a world class HR organization and currently have multiple HRBP positions open for the Retail organization. The role will develop and execute on the HR strategy for the business by partnering closely with the leadership team at the region. The Retail Org is undergoing massive growth and the HRBP will need to come in and establish basic systems and processes to ensure hygiene for a largely operational workforce. This will include streamlining and management of HR policies and operations and close coordination with the Talent Acquisition team to scale hiring. The position will report to the HR Head of Offline sales for the organisation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding:
- Identify workforce requirements (including third party contractors) through liaison with regional sales managers and ensure that requirements are in sync with annual operating plan and organization's operating structure from a perspective of layers, spans, etc.
- Develop job descriptions (if not available) or edit existing ones to provide a realistic view of the role
- Work with talent acquisition partner to identify different available avenues for sourcing of right talent
- Review profiles, interview candidates and roll out offers with talent acquisition and business leader to ensure adherence to budgets and to attract right talent in the organization
- Oversee the on-boarding of employees through the 30-60-90-day plan and take appropriate steps to enhance his/her performance
- Oversee the performance management process including goal setting, regular touch bases and final evaluation as per the decided timelines, for the assigned region
- Enable the talent process by holistic review of talent in the team for creating a strong succession planning bench
- Facilitate discussions of low performers with their managers and ensure creation of performance improvement plan; Track achievement and take appropriate action in case of no visible increase in performance level
- Design and conduct assessment centers for critical transitions
- Drive organization health & manager connect surveys, as and when conducted, and ensure maximum coverage for the assigned region
- Analyze survey results for the functions / businesses handled, identify concern areas, liaise with business heads and draft action plans to mitigate the concerns
- Work with managers and identify the learning needs of the employees and coordinate with the L&D team to provide appropriate learning intervention
- Expected to provide coaching on managerial and people development to regional managers
- Partner with regional sales managers to deliver on business targets (revenue, growth, etc.) by providing HR solutions
- Expected to problem solve to unblock the business
- Expected to proactively identify opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain strong individual connect and regular touch points with all employees from the assigned business groups
- Solve for front-line attrition by doing attrition analysis and taking corrective action
- Regular visit to sales offices in the regions and interact with the employees.
- Attend sales review meetings and market visits
Compensation & Benefits
- Sales Incentive understanding and administration
- Implementation of R&R program
- Roll out monthly and quarterly incentives based on the various criteria.
- Responsible for designing local level employee engagement initiatives & rolling them out
- Rolling out major employee engagement activities
Employee Lifecycle & HR Operations
- Tracking the productivity of the sales manpower on monthly basis and preparing reports on the same
- Prepare and provide employee related data/ insights depending on requirement to solve for frontline
- Own and interpret HR policy for the organization and resolve issues quickly and effectively. Address all employee queries and provide help/ support within decided timelines
- Address grievances raised by employees from the assigned business groups, and work with all stakeholders to ensure fair resolution of the issue
- Oversee the process of payroll for third party employees and ensure timely disbursement of salary to the off-roll employees through vendor
- Ensuring proactive employee communication on process and policies.
- Design and deliver innovative, engagement, wellness & recognition processes.
- Conduct exit interviews for all employees and analyze exit interview data
Statutory and Legal Compliance
- Ensures the implementation of labor laws and adherence of statutory compliance
- Liaison with local statutory bodies pertaining to labor compliance
- Impart adequate knowledge of labor laws to the line managers.
- Facilitate compliance audits for the employees coming under the purview of Sales territory
Capabilities & Requirements:
- MBA - HR from reputed campus with proven working experience of 3-6 years in business partnering
- Exposure to start up environment is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen & understanding of the business
- Understanding of HR concepts and evolving HR practices
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong ethics and discretion to deal with confidential information
- Strong bias for action, problem solving and ownership
- Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode effortlessly.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be a team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.