Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:783 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Sales Head - Retail (10-15 yrs)
Experience - 10+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing of which at least last 3 years should be in enterprise sales in a leadership position
1. The position holder will be leader and responsible for developing, executing and refining the strategy to attract leading brands to get listed on marketplace. The role would involve interacting with the brands to develop and grow relationships and acquire the brand as a paying member of by defining the value proposition of for the brand. Working with the Brand, the position holder must ensure that the client's expectations and deliverables are aligned and the client is consistently getting meaningful outcome as a result of the combined efforts of and the Brand. Building long-term relationships, and retaining the client as active member of platform will be one of the key performance indicator for this position. The position holder will be directly responsible for overall business growth by acquiring, retaining and upselling/cross selling solutions to leading brands.
2. Design and execute customer engagement process to ensure brands are actively engaged with the platform
3. Maximize revenue by ensuring the customers renew their subscription and/or subscribe to higher value solutions
4. Create and enrich the digital profile of each brand on. Obtain the right contact details on the catalog so that the Buyers interested in these brands on platform are serviced promptly by the brand representatives/servicing teams
5. Collect business needs of the brands and work with the product team to define the product improvement plan and feature bundling to meet the needs of a larger set of customers
6. Hire, train and retain a team of consultants/advisors to meet and advise the customers on their digital business promotion strategy and build lasting relationships with customers
7. Design product and pricing strategies to acquire more customers
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Experience of enterprise sales - preferably in IT/Digital framework
2. Hands on experience of meeting CXO's and making product presentations, negotiating commercial aspects of the proposed solutions, closing sales, maintaining relationships and presenting progress reports
3. Strong listening, questioning and networking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.