Director at Luminite Services
Views:785 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Sales Head - FMCG/Telecom (13-17 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping with current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales trainings for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence report on Market trends, Contemporary Products and Competitors practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; Ensure implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.