Recruitment Manager at Prompt Personnel Pvt Ltd
Views:362 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sales Head - Exhibitions/Events/Ad Sales (10-15 yrs)
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore India
Experience in Space Selling - 10 to 15 years
Preferred Industry Background- Exhibitions/Events/Ad Sales.
As a Sales Leader, you'll be tasked to develop, execute and own the performance of a group of exhibitions. Performance is defined as the ability to deliver positive business outcomes to B2B and B2C customers (exhibitors and visitors), whilst driving revenue and profit growth for RX. will be responsible to maximize revenues through proactive sales activities, high levels of creativity, along with thorough market knowledge.
1. Responsible to Head and Lead the Overall end to end Sales function for the Region.
2. Ability to Independently generate Revenue and responsible for the overall profitability of the Region assigned.
3. Should be able to Generate Leads and Convert them with minimum supervision
4. Should be able to create and build a futuristic relationship with Clients.
5. Acts as a collaborative entrepreneur to see new possibilities, take in information and create insights to develop and maintain an understanding of client's needs and objectives through strong business relationships; effectively leverage support teams not under their direct management (i.e. acts as the maestro or conductor).
6. Lead & directs sales to properly define and deliver the customer value proposition and deliver a combination of higher revenue and profits.
7. The DGM/GM is responsible for the delivery of financial targets related to their Exhibitions /portfolio of Exhibitions Identifying and networking with prospective customers, generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth with help of team. Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market.
8. Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies. Collaborate with marketing team to create marketing plans for attendees and exhibitors.
9. Develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads, concept selling and analyze results. Provide strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades
10. Enlisting support and association of relevant trade bodies and industry associations, analyzing market trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.
11. Establishing strategic alliance/ tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach. Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplish revenue and collection targets.
12. Ensuring high quality customers experience and satisfactions, while adhering to the work processes. Assessing customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvement and proving feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving customer satisfaction matrices.
Academic & Professional Background
1. Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA in Sales, business management or equivalent relevant studies
2. Min 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience
1. Relationship/Interpersonal Skills - ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds
2. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in team environment. Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
3. Energy - Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigour, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time. Able to work in fast-paced environment
4. Able to manage time effectively and efficiently in accordance to priority, and make decisions in a timely manner under tight deadlines and pressure
5. Ability to motivate and drive team members to meet timelines and objectives without damaging relationships
6. Comfortable communicating with all organizational levels, from President to support staff
7. Easy to approach, a good listener, and relates well to people. Builds constructive and effective relationships inside and outside the organization