Practice Head at Vasutti Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2167 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Sales Head - Business Development - IT/Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
- Leading the IT & Analytics Business Development vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, and impact, and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads, and follow through to a successful agreement
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, and company contacts, and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, and goals for the entire BD team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Good Communication, Global Mindset, & Cultural Adaptability.
- Easily approaches strangers, is "thickly skinned" (handles "no"), takes ownership, persistent, ambitious, empathetic, accepts uncertainty, strategic orientation, problem solver.
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building, Ability to drive for results, passion to win, desire to collaborate, and ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Hungry - want this job - interested in this type of work.
- Excellent Communication Skills - speaking, writing, listening.
- Organized - keeps lists, takes notes, follows up.
- Detail-oriented - closely reviews specifics and own work products.
- Assertive - asks questions - pushes back for clarity.
- Follow up - ensures things are progressing - keeps others informed.