Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Capability Lead - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Main Purpose :
Partner with BU Leads (Pioneer Foods: Essentials, Pioneer Foods: Groceries and HR teams to define Sales capability requirement across all channels and partner with Sector CoE to develop, implement and sustain a World Class curriculum, advanced learning techniques and accessibility in order to maximize ROI and build a world Class Selling Organization/career growth opportunities.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Lead the day to day management of Degreed & the Franchise Sales Learning Portal
- Set-up AMESA Sales Capability Scorecard and Establish KPI Tracking for Pathway completions against various formats of deployment of Online/Classroom & VILT
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Leads the measurement of results (financial, operational) for AMENA learning delivery including SLAs.
- Support BUs in the language adaptation of Curriculum to optimize Curriculum
- Partner with sales capability managers to execute the Sales Capability agenda for the Sector
- Partner with BU sales capability managers to conduct the Sales Skills Assessments for Managers and Front Line and define base line proficiency levels for each role within the Sales Force Organization
- Manage the AMESA Sales Capability portfolio, back up files, liaison with Hewitt for uploading new courses on the various portals
- Play a key role in Managing cascading/deploying an effective and simple Sales Capability calendar to be implemented and sustained at AMESA across all markets
- Support in implementing any corporate learning and development initiatives to ensure successful and consistent deployment
- Lead the harmonization of the Sales On Boarding program, and publish completion reports to release the License to Sell- .
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning delivery efficiency and effectiveness by leading the dashboard & post training Governance of all AMESA wide change initiatives
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability in the the Governance of Winning Every Customer Change Initiatives across ALL BUs, for Traditional Trade and associated reporting via PACe Reports,, and Sales Buzz For Egypt
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability in the the Governance of Winning Every Customer Change Initiatives across ALL BUs, for Modern Trade and associated reporting via PACe & Manual Reporting's via 3rd Party.
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability in the the Governance of Winning Every Customer Change Initiatives across ALL BUs for Distributor Manager COE Governance Processes
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability PACE Change Management & Training Assessments for all PACE Markets
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability in leading the Sector wide reporting of the WEC Execution Dashboard
- Support Sector Sr Manager Capability in leading the Sector wide reporting of the AMESA Top Salesman Recognition Dashboard
- Reporting & Analytics of Sales Skills Assessments for ALL BUS and launch in Pioneer business.
Key Skills /Experience required :
- Previous and successful Capability Analytics Must
- Reporting and MIS management
- Towering Strength Data analytics and action plan development
- Passion for learning, coaching and development of Career growth