Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:221 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Sales Analyst - Sales Process/Programs & Development (2-10 yrs)
Expected years of experience:
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating standard objects/records like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Experience of Sales Database Management, Sales Analysis and use of Business Statistics.
- Experience in developing reports and plans, in a large and dynamic sales environment.
- Experience in leading the development and design of sales performance reports.
- 2-3 years experience and Understanding of the language of business practices in commercial/sales
Extract, manipulate and analyse large amounts of data from various sales or sales related databases. Prepare information in an organized and systematic manner for a diversified audience, support the Sales Program and Planning Manager.
- Presentation layout skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, etc.) Advance Excel & Website development skills preferred.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Project management and time management.
- Well organized with the ability to manage a number of often conflicting priorities
Competency segment - Business-
Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
Competency segment - Leadership-
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Competency segment - Personal-
Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
Self-Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.